Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, December 29, 2016

What Day Is It?

So we're at that strange time of year where all the meals blend into one and nobody knows what day it is! I've started to play with some of the goodies I bought in the sales - I'm very taken with these lovely shiny patterned papers from the Papermania Geometric Mono pack - ideal for New Year cards...




I've added some die cut numbers in gold mirri-card and the greeting used up some very old peel-off letters.

There's not many challenges currently going but I've managed to enter this into:

4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
C R A F T Challenge - anything goes
Southern Girls - anything goes
Time Out Challenges - inspired by words (new)

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. So true about the meals and days... I just hope I can remember when to go back to work!I love your glittery card - perfect for New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Sharon, perfect for New Year. I love the gold! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I get so busy with Christmas cards I forget about New Year;s ones. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - it's so classy with the black grey and gold - beautiful, and Happy New Year!! Thank you for sharing with us at Time Out! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let it be a wonderful crafty year for you. I love your card it is rockin. Happy 2017! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background paper is so perfect for a New Year's card - and I love the hexagons! The gold numbers and letters complement it beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete