Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pink Deer

Just about finished the Christmas cards for this year - I've told my customers at work to expect a huge box arriving on Monday, so I'm busy at the moment doing the inserts.

Today's card is one such order - something pink and girly for a colleague's sister...




I've used that gorgeous deer die again - this time using some pink sparkly patterned paper. The papers are from many years ago - Trimcraft's Xmas Blue collection. I've also used some punched snowflakes and the tiniest red gem for the deer's nose. The greeting was created in Publisher using Hobo font.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

My Time To Craft - Christmas animals
Crafty Catz - non-traditional Christmas colours 
Creative Corner - Christmas time
Crimbo Crackers - non-traditional Christmas
Paper Creator - Christmas

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thank you so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete