Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Home Is Where The Heart Is..

Today's card is for a friend who has just moved to a new house. I've dug around in my craft room and found some very old Kanban images and papers to produce this...



I've used a scalloped 7 inch base card and matted the patterned paper that came with the die cut images onto some black card. I've mounted the house die cut onto some cream then black card and added some flowers as 'bushes'. The greeting is some word art I've had for years and I've added a cute heart button to compliment the sentiment.

I'm entering this card into the current challenges at...

Simply Create Too #101 - something new
Craft Your Passion #296 - anything goes
613 Create Avenue #161 -  AG/ something from your stash
Crafting From The Heart #96 - anything goes
As You Like It - one or multi-layered. Multi-layered for me - I love the depth and texture that layers add to a card and the challenge of mixing and matching papers and embellishments.

Thanks for popping in!

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Pretty papers and house image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely I love the little heart too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete