Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Lady in Blue

I finally found my way back into my craftroom this morning after a wonderful week in Glasgow watching the World Gymnastics Championships.

Inspired by the paper piecing challenge at Less Is More and the colour blue challenge at Dream Valley Challenges I made this...






The gorgeous digi is from A Day For Daisies  - I printed the image onto a linen base card then printed the image onto some pale blue spotty card. I also added a decorative strip in the same pattern down the side of the card. The body and hair were coloured with pro markers and I added a bit of bling with some pale blue gems.

The greeting was some freebie word art from Create With TLC. 

I've also entered this into the 'anything goes' challenges at:

Glitter 'N' Sparkle
Crafty Gals Corner

Thanks for visiting!

Sharon
x

10 comments:

  1. Just beautifully done, elegant image and perfect paper piecing Sharon.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I love it!!! I'm off to check out A Day For Daisies and that image and who knows what else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image Sharon and perfect paper piecing!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous polka dot paper! This is a wonderful CAS card and that paper really makes everything pop.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley's Use Blue Challenge. Hope you join us again. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped by from the challenge blog to say I love this card. It is so very pretty and is really striking, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That spotty paper is perfect for this image and the shading you have added is so effective!
    Simply terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paper piecing looks wonderful, great choice of paper. Such a feminine card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete