Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Birthday Penguin

Today's theme at Less Is More is

NUMBERS

I had another request for a 1st Birthday card for a nephew so using my favourite penguin digi from Blackberry jelly, I created this:



I don't usually use patterned paper on CAS cards but as I've only used it on the balloon and as a border I think I might have got away with it, especially as it's such a tiny pattern. The font I've used is 'Hey Pretty Girl'.

Back to the Christmas cards...

thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. That is one seriously cute card, sure the nephew will LOVE it, sure his parents will too!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfectly cute and gorgeous!
    Love it and I've got a soon to be 1 year old nephew too so may have to CASE this one!
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon what a sweetie!
    I think the patterned paper looks great to set off the balloon.
    Thank you for playing along at "Less is More" this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Love it. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Sharon, I think I shall have to investigate this image company, it's an awesome penguin and an awesome card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that penguin and I think you've used your patterned paper perfectly here.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete