Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wedding Bells

Today's card is for an upcoming wedding. I've used one of my favourite cute wedding images from Digistamp Boutique which is perfect to personalise by using the colours of the wedding colour scheme...



The card is huge - 8in x 8in and I've coloured the image with pro-markers and used neutral grey stripes and hearts for the backing papers. The flower embellishments are made using various punches and dies with added flat backed pearls and card candi.

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Stamping Royalty - Weddings
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x


4 comments:

  1. Perfect! A lovely image - beautifully coloured and a super card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet wedding card! Your flowers and layout are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how adorable, the bride and the groom looks adorable, I love the way u dressed up the card :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!!so sweet and adorable! Thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete