Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, February 02, 2014

CAS Congratulations

Nothing worse than when you see a challenge theme, think 'oh yes' then are totally stumped over what to do! This happened when I saw this week's challenge at Less Is More...

Our colour challenge for this week is 
RAINBOW
 
 
I cannot believe this challenge is now three years old! I can't remember a Saturday without it - definitely one of my faves.
 
So I knew I wanted to do something with spots. I had a bit play about with different coloured spots in Publisher and came up with this..


I'm not feeling any love for this creation at all - gonna have another go at this as I hate to be beaten by such a wonderful theme!
 
'til later
 
Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon

    Thank you for always playing along
    Super card, although we lost the white space lol

    Super job however

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Sharon...and I would like to thank you for your support each week!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete