Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simple Penguin

After early Christmas festivities I am in a very delicate state this morning so I knew my card for whatever Less Is More threw at us wouldn't be my greatest production! The challenge this week is...

Today we have another chance for you to catch up on those 
Christmas Cards
but this time with the added proviso to
 Use a Bird!
What fun!
 
 
I looked through all my cute Christmas bird related  digis but nothing inspired... then I remembered a card I'd seen in a cheap (oh the pun!) card shop - their version was hi-gloss and did look quite cheap!
 
 
I had a quick blonde moment when I did wonder if a penguin was an animal or a bird but I'm also blaming that on last night's excesses! I might just colour in today rather than trying to 'create' - my mojo is still asleep!

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

13 comments:

  1. Both your card and your post made me smile today Sharon!
    I think he is simply tremendous! What a clever take on the challenges!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so clever, and made with a rather fuzzled brain too!!

    I love it.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just brilliant Sharon - love it!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crafting with a hangover...you ARE hardcore. Fantastic card, may have to borrow this briliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharon this is simply fabulous... love it

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sharon. Thanks for the visit. My snowflake shape card is all from Birds wonderful template xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's glorious but, then, who DOESN'T love a penguin?!?!?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice christmas card Sharon!
    Love the cute penguin, have to try this myself soon!
    Have a nice Sunday afternoon,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a brilliant idea for a bird card, might have to case this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card Sharon ..... I love it!! So clever. xx

    ReplyDelete