Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another Sparkling Bauble

I'm quite late today with my Less Is More card - I had a  quick look first thing and saw that the challenge was 'Sparkle' then went off to town to see the Coca Cola truck - I'm such a big kid . Whilst doing a bit of Christmas shopping afterwards I came across some bauble window stickers in a pound tat shop. My obsession with baubles is continuing - they had lots of glittery bits on them and basically were calling me to buy them - I couldn't leave them on the shelf for the sake of a pound.

Once home I had the bright idea of incorporating acetate somehow in my card (yeah - just like a window!). This is what I ended up with...




I just love the colour of the bauble! All I've added is three clear gems and the ribbon. I think using the acetate means that you can't tell it's a window sticker - I hope so because there's also some very nice snowflakes in the pack and I plan to make similar cards with them. I do love a bargain...

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

6 comments: