Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Autumn Hues

My task today was to make a 50th Birthday card for a friend's Nanna that was sparkly but not overly pink - so what better than to use than the colours outside during the season of her birthday. I've kept it fairly simple, arranging punched flowers around a die-cut oval with colour co-ordinating gems on each flower...




I've punched the flowers from some Woodware 'Woodland Beauty' papers I got free with a recent magazine - I think plain coloured paper would have looked too flat against the white background.

I've entered this into the current 'Autumn/Fall Colours' challenges at Creative Inspirations Challenge blog, at  Divas By Design and at Seize The Birthday  

'til later

Sharon
x




4 comments:

  1. I think you captured the colors of the season beautifully and I agree with the choice of paper, it adds a little depth to the project. The bling also adds a nice touch to the card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and fabulous flowers. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  4. great autumn card and thanks for sharing at Divas for Designs

    ReplyDelete