Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Karate Kid

Today's card was a request from a work colleague for something for her soon to be teenage daughter with a Karate theme and pink... just the normal run of the mill order! This is what  I came up with...



Not my usual style but it ticks all the boxes! I found the image on the Internet, coloured it with pro markers and used papers from my stash. I'm pleased with the cuteness of it and it'll certainly stand out as it's a large 8x8 inch square base card.

I've entered this card into today's challenges at:

Charisma Cardz - your number's up (use a number)
Cute Card Thursday - hip to be square (square card and patterned paper)
Paper Crafting Journey - use flowers
Seize the Birthday - monochrome

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, 8x8, that is a large card but I bet the recipient will love it. Adorable image and pretty papers. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday, and for using the "toppings" option of "Monochromatic".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with our Monochromatic option! I love the patterned paper and the added embellishments are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this challenge!

    Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card,so pretty great card!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please visit my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com I appreciate it much thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, I am sure your friend and her daughter loved it! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete