Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Autumn Thanks

It's colour week at Less is More and this is the challenge provided by Chrissie and Jen...





Sinister isn't she -  I'm not keen on that look in her eye!

Immediately the colours made be think of Autumn and leaves. I pulled out all suitable colours from  my snippets box and came across some lovely darkish green wet effect transparent film that I thought would look good with a leafy theme. The leaf itself is a digi image I came across on a kid's colouring website, printed on some rust  toned paper. And this is what I came up with...




I made it into a 'thanks' card 'cos that is the only work I could think of that fitted! I'm undecided about the result but I guess that's what challenges are about - a crafty learning curve.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of the weekend

Sharon
x


6 comments:

  1. Love the originality in this card. I keep thinking Christmas. You stepped it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like your layout very much :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete