Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mellow Yellow Flower Card

Today's card was made using a colour that I don't normally use - bright yellow. I've been sorting all my scraps into colours and found this lovely yellow gingham paper. The ribbon and flowers I've had for years...the greeting was done on the computer and the middle of the flowers is coloured card candi


I've entered this into the current challenges at 

Dream Valley Challenges - monochrome
Gingerloft Challenges - bright sunshine yellow
CAS On Sunday - floral fantasy - use a flower

I love the CAS layout of this card - I can see me making it in a whole range of colours.

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Sharon!!! I am so glad you joined us this time at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sunny card! I like its simplicity and freshness. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty yellow card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete