Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Heart Wreath

Today's card is one I didn't want to post until today as it's for a wedding that took place yesterday! I used a wonderful digi from the Digistamp Boutique - one of my favourite places for digis - enlarged and coloured with promarkers. The finished card is 8ins x 8ins - a size I love using.


The heart shaped wreath is made from loads of punched leaves - and I mean loads - about 50! I've done the greeting in a banner style and added some flat backed pearls for a bit of bling.

I've entered this card into the challenges at:

Polkadoodles - With a Heart
Totally Gorjuss - die-cuts or punches 

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous just gorgeous & you must have the patience of a saint! Many thanks for joining in with us over at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to do with your die cut! Sweet image too! I am your newest follower!
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss for our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete