Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sweet Baby Boy

It's one layer week at Less is More and the challenge from Chrissie and Jen is to use a coloured card blank. Not being a stamper, I knew I would have to use a digi rather than white ink on a dark background therefore I would have to use fairly light coloured card. I do wish someone would invent white computer ink!

This is what I came up with:



The digi is an old one - the file is called 'rusty pickle baby shoes'. I changed the colour of the digi in Publisher and used a lovely font called homemade apple for the greeting. I've coloured the image using the palest blue pro marker and highlighted the laces using white gouache and a cocktail stick!

Enjoy the weekend folks

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. This is an absolute sweetie Sharon!
    Sorry I'm a bit slow getting around to commenting this week but I've been on grandchildren duty since last Thursday!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the blue on blue :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dinky! I don't know what gouache is, but have you tried the signo white gel pen? I love mine...

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete