Challenge Winning cards

Monday, May 27, 2013

Relax on Father's Day.

I always get lots of orders for Father's Day so I'm on making a batch to take into work. As I'm trying to use up my crate (yes, one of those stacking crates full of 'bits') I added a couple of tiny bits of patterned paper which is something I wouldn't normally do with a CAS card but I think I get away with it here! Actually, the pattern reminds me of the socks that dads wear! 

I can't remember where the image is from - probably a freebie vintage site.


I've entered this into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - red, white and blue
CAS on Sunday - make it masculine


Sharon
xx

3 comments:

  1. What a great DAD card! Great job with our challenge over @ CAS on Sunday...thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! Love how you used the colors here! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete