Challenge Winning cards

Friday, January 11, 2013

Florals

Today's card is made from a bunch of things I have had for a while and were in a pile to 'use before I can buy anything else'!! The flower is a pre die-cut decoupage which I've mounted on white card and painted with clear nail varnish to make it shine. The paper came from a bargain pack and I've added some co-ordinating pink gems and ribbon. I've kept the layout very simple  so that nothing detracts from the lovely image. I know nothing about flowers but are they dog roses?


I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts: use ribbon

Moving Along With The Times: flowers as the main image

Sitting here now just waiting for the snow....

Have a nice weekend

Sharon
x





4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Love the flowers and colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very beautiful card! I love the flowers and the pink and white color scheme. Your aunt will love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super, what a stunning creation, Thanks for playing along with us this week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and perfect for the occasion!
    xx

    ReplyDelete