Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cute Blue Christmas Card

I haven't stopped all day! Hairdressers at the crack of dawn, Christmas shopping this morning and I finally finished my Christmas cards this afternoon.


This card is for the last of my orders. The cute ready coloured stamped image is from an old issue of Creative Cardmaking, as is the patterne paper. It's mounted on dull mirri paper and I've added some snowflakes with blue gems for a bit extra sparkle.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Cute Christmas
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas Time
Delicious Doodles - anything for Christmas using blue

4 comments:

  1. thank you for joining in with the cutie pies, this is such a sweet card - what a gorgeous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love your style and image.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and love how you have framed it. The embossing works really well
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete