Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Deer Husband

I'm well on my way with Christmas cards now - got another 5 made this afternoon. This one is for a friend at work who wanted something 'cute and funny' for her husband...


I've had this digi for years - there's no name attached to the file but it has the look of a MelonHeadz drawing. If anyone recognises it please let me know so I can give the artist due credit.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - a card for a man or boy

4 comments:

  1. Super idea for a husband card - love the reindeer - thanks for entering for my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card will indeed raise a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Fab i-deer (groan!) Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete