Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Decoupaged Flower

Another design from my box of 'things that must be used'! I've had this decoupage flower for ages. I've used the same flower on a number of cards in the past as I bought this design in bulk and this is the last one left.


The spotty borders are done with an X-Cut border die and I've finished the card off with a co-ordinating ribbon. It's not for anyone in particular, just another addition to my for sale box at work.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Crafts and Me Challenges - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - borders

Thanks for looking...

Sharon






3 comments:

  1. Sharon, your card is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create for our borders challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised that you bought a few of these it's lovely. Great design and layout too
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete