Challenge Winning cards

Friday, June 08, 2012

Butterfly Bag

You know how you can be surfing the interwebby and before you know it you've spent 3 hours flicking through YouTube... well after one such wasted afternoon, I found a wonderful tutorial here showing how to make a small gift bag out of an envelope - the result is very cute.

I had a go last night and this is the result...




The butterfly is a rub-on I've had for ages - I think it's from DCWV but I lost the packaging when I was 'tidying up'. I've added my trademark diamantes and used peel-offs (the horror!) for the greeting then I've threaded coordinating ribbon through punched holes at the top of the 'bag' to close it.

I have entered this into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - anything but a card.
Southern Girls Challenge - things with wings

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, just love the butterfly!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at MAWTT, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Thanks for the link.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute idea, and love how you did it. thanks for playing along with SGC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete