Challenge Winning cards

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pink Spring Flowers

The challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week is to use spring flowers on your card and needing a card for a colleague's sister I decided to use this lovely tulips image which is a colouring page I found some time ago. It's coloured using promarkers and I've decoupaged the front leaves and the flower heads. I got the backing paper a couple of years ago in Making Cards magazine and it matches perfectly.


I've added some punched butterflies which I thought would add extra texture and interest but now wish I hadn't cos they don't look right! I'm not feeling any love for my cards at the moment!

I've also entered this card into the challenge at Polka Doodles - Pretty in Pink. It's soooo easy to use pink on cards!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your clean simple lines.
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spring-ish card!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cute Card Thursday this week.

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute!! Totally love it!! Thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles!!

    ReplyDelete