Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Three In A Row

Great to see the three in a row challenge at the Allsorts Challenge Blog this morning as it fits perfectly the Mother's Day card I have made for my partner's mam. As usual he left it to the last minute to ask me for it so I've just finished adding the diamantes to it 10 minutes ago!


I've kept it very simple as last minute cards usually are!. The butterflies are punched in various shades of purple, mounted on a circle then added to a long A5 card blank. Not the most exciting card I've ever made but because it's made on very white linen effect card it has an 'expensive' feel to it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thank you so much for entering my challenge this week at Allsorts. I am sure that your partners mum loved it.Good Luck Jo x

    ReplyDelete