Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Neutrals

The theme this week at Less Is More is a colour theme - NEUTRALS - use anything from off white to black with any shade of beige, brown or grey in between. The card I've made is for a work colleague who wanted a simple but 'touchy feely' card for her Grandparents 60th Wedding anniversary ( wow - 60 years!).


It's made using a lovely textured linen card with very pale beige accents. The paper used for the hearts and scallopped nestie started life as a shimmery envelope from one of my birthday cards - I recycle everything! The swirly embossing folder adds texture and I've added diamantes and a gossamer beige ribbon. I found a lovely verse on the interwebby for the inside...

May your

Diamond Anniversary

Be as special as

The day you said ‘I Do’.

Here’s to many more years

Of love and laughter together.


How sweet! Hope they like it.

4 comments:

  1. oh my, how could they not like it? It's gorgeous! The verse you found is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, it has such a delicate feel!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure they will love it!
    FAB card


    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete