Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Less is More - Stripes

I had a lovely glow when I first read this morning's challenge over at Less Is More. STRIPES! I love stripes - I am always buying stripey papers in all colours. Then I had a cuppa and woke up properly and read the challenge again - ONE LAYER. Oh no! I don't do stamping at all and I certainly don't do all that messy inking business so seeing the cards already made by the early birds I was in a bit of a dilema.



Then I found this gorgeous image I have had some time called Cefer and Domino by Little Musings. What better than stripey cats! After a bit of positioning trouble I finally printed this and coloured it using promarkers. Purr-fect - my second one layer card.

18 comments:

  1. I love stripes too and spots
    Suerp little image, so cute

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card - love the stripey cats they are such fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable stamp! Stripey cats--who woulda thought. Love the way you colored them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same as you to start with and then realised that we had set this for a one layer challenge.
    Your pussy cats are just splendid, I wish I'd thought of that!
    Terrific card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is brilliant what a great card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just brilliant, what a super image and I know how hard it is to print these digis onto the card, I always end up giving up heh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a purrr-fect entry!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the color choices and of course I love cats!

    ReplyDelete