Challenge Winning cards

Friday, November 26, 2010

Still Snowing!

It's STILL snowing here and I'm still making Christmas cards. If this continues I don't think I'll be leaving the house this weekend - the cupboards are full of food so I don't think we'll starve!

Even with all the wonderful stash you can get to make Christmas cards with I still have trouble making them for men...


I found this cute digi stamp on a wonderful site called Crafters Digital Art Center which I stumbled upon while jumping from blog to blog. There are loads of free images there but I would advise to download them as soon as you see them because the site is so vast you'll never find them again!! I printed a couple of these images, coloured them and decoupaged them and added some gorgeous starry paper from Dovecraft's Jolly Happy Christmas pack. I guess the result is quite masculine.



No comments:

Post a Comment