Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some for the boys..


I didn't realise I had been away for so long!! I haven't stopped making cards - it's just getting the time to post them! Here's a couple of special requests I've recently had for little boys.


Bart Simpson is a favourite character for big and little kids and I had no problem finding plenty of images of him on the internet. What was good luck was finding an image with the name of the recipient next to it! I printed a couple of the same image and decoupaged it. I over-coloured with pro-markers to intensify the colours.

I've been experimenting with making my own backing papers by repeating an image in a table in Word then removing the lines giving the effect of a repeated pattern. I used an image of Bart's head and I'm really pleased with the result...


I used the same method for making the skull and crossbones paper on this card and enlarged the image slightly to make the three accents. The decoupaged image was a freebie with a magazine - Papercraft Essentials I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment