Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flippin' Teenagers

Had a lovely morning shopping in Sunderland - new boots, new shoes, a new top for tonight and a visit to my favourite craft shop. Bought some silver peel-off borders, Making Cards magazine (cos I love the freebie papers you get with this mag) and loads of plain card to make my Christmas cards. A successful morning.

Here's a fun card I made using La Pashe's Flippin' Teenagers. There's some fab images in this range for both teenagers and those who still think they are!


The music notes are from a Doodlebug set and the border is made with waste collected in my hole punch! Matches the dancer's skirt and made me think of disco lights.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great morning. Great card too. Love it!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I love this card, lovely colours, brilliant picture, fabulous. Great idea for the border with the waste from hole punch, will have to remember that one.
    Sounds like you had a fab day shopping, good for you.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete