Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Lots of Birthdays...

Loads of birthdays coming up....


I got the decoupage butterfly as a freebie with a magazine and knew it would be perfect for a girlie birthday card for my other half's mam! As usual he tells me the night before that he needs a card making cos he hasn't had time to buy one and expects me to make it in minutes. Actually it only took about half an hour but I hate being put on the spot cos my imagination just turns to jelly!

I do love making footie shirt cards and often get requests for both Sunderland and Newcastle cards - what one must do for one's art! This is the current away shirt for my friend's little lad who is Sunderland daft. It's often difficult to get a good picture of the back of a shirt to copy from so I have often gone into sports shop changing rooms to 'try on' a shirt armed with my digital camera!
My old faithful - the glam frock card. Everyone who gets one of these always says 'I would love to fit into a dress like that! I saw a similar card to this in a magazine a couple of years ago and must have made it over 20 times since - sometimes the simplest ideas are the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Your cards are just brilliant, love them all.
    I have just come across your blog, so made myself a follower.
    Enjoy your cardmaking, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete